CoolSculpting is a relatively new technology that has been shown to reduce the appearance of localized fat on the body. It’s easy to understand why this would be such a popular procedure: it’s non-invasive, has no downtime, and offers impressive results in a short period of time.
But when you’re making a decision about cool sculpting, there are many factors to consider. How much does CoolSculpting cost? What are the side effects? Can I do this at home?
Read on for more information about these questions and how Ideal Image can help you achieve your goals!
Also, TummyTrimmers.Com has written an extensive review on Eveline Cosmetics Slim Extreme 4D, one of the most sought-after cellulite removal creams.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that can freeze fat cells and reduce the appearance of stubborn fat. It’s FDA-cleared for use on most parts of the body, including your abdomen, flanks (love handles), back, chin, and thighs.
CoolSculpting involves no incisions or downtime. Once you’re ready to begin treatment, your CoolSculpting specialist will numb an area using a topical gel and provide you with protective garments before the procedure begins.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting was first released in 2009 by Zeltiq. Zeltiq is an American company specializing in non-invasive body contouring solutions to help people change their bodies without surgery or discomfort.
The procedure uses cryolipolysis technology to freeze fat cells on the body’s surface at cold temperatures. As these cells die off over time—about two weeks after the first treatment—they are naturally flushed out of your system through urination or defecation.
The idea behind this technique is that you can get rid of excess fat without affecting other tissues such as muscle tissue or nerves underneath, which might happen with other methods such as liposuction or laser treatments like Velashape (which uses heat).
CoolSculpting has become increasingly popular among both men and women who want a way to remove stubborn pockets of fat without undergoing invasive procedures like surgery that typically require recovery time for them to work effectively enough to be worth it overall.
The CoolSculpting procedure takes approximately one hour per area treated. Patients may experience some discomfort during the procedure, but this can be relieved with pain medication taken prior to the appointment.
The recovery time after treatment varies, but most patients resume normal activities within a few days of treatment.
What Is Ideal Image?
Ideal Image is a medical spa that offers a variety of cosmetic procedures, including CoolSculpting. Ideal Image also provides skin care treatments, laser hair removal, and more.
Their staff consists of certified medical professionals with years of industry experience who are committed to your satisfaction with every service they provide.
What Is the Cost of CoolSculpting at Ideal Image?
Since every body is different, there’s no one-size-fits-all rate for this treatment. Here’s what you need to know about how much CoolSculpting costs at Ideal Image.
As with any medical procedure, the cost of CoolSculpting varies depending on several factors, including the location where the treatment is performed and whether other anesthesia or recovery services are needed.
In some cases, patients may need to pay for additional anesthesia or recovery services. In addition, the cost of CoolSculpting can also depend on how much fat is removed from each area.
The average cost for a CoolSculpting session ranges from $1,400 to $2,400. However, prices can vary depending on factors such as location and insurance coverage.
Most people who decide to have CoolSculpting done will find it relatively affordable compared to other cosmetic procedures.
What to Expect During Your Complimentary CoolSculpting Consultation
During your complimentary CoolSculpting consultation, the technician will take measurements and photos of your body. They’ll also answer any questions you have about the procedure. The technician should discuss:
- What to expect during treatment (including how many treatments you’ll need)
- Possible side effects or complications that may arise during treatment or afterward
- How long it will take to see results
The technician should also discuss how long you can expect your results to last.
How Many CoolSculpting Treatments Are Necessary?
The number of treatments you need varies by the area being treated. For example, an arm may require just one treatment, while a full abdomen or back may require multiple sessions.
The amount of fat present in the area also plays a role in how many treatments are necessary to achieve your desired results.
You may need more than one session for each area if your body has a high percentage of fat tissue or if you have multiple areas to treat at once (like both arms).
What to Consider When Choosing a CoolSculpting Provider
When choosing a CoolSculpting provider, consider the following:
- Make sure they offer a free consultation. You should never be charged for initial consultations with any service provider. Ideal Image offers a free complimentary consultation and takes place in-person with one of their highly qualified staff members.
- Choose a provider that offers free second treatment if needed. Most providers will not give you their best rate or even begin discussing pricing until after you have seen results from your first CoolSculpting treatment—and that’s perfectly reasonable! However, if you’re unhappy with how your procedure went (or simply want more), make sure to do some research on what other providers offer regarding additional treatments at no cost or reduced rates.
- Be aware of the difference between touch-ups and full re-dos when shopping around for a new provider. Familiarize yourself with how they handle these situations before deciding which path is best for meeting YOUR needs.
- Find out whether there are any restrictions on who can receive certain treatments. For instance, some doctors may only offer their services to patients within certain age ranges and/or who meet certain health requirements (such as being overweight). If this is something important to YOU, especially if it involves safety concerns, make sure it won’t present any problems before selecting someone new.
- Whether or not a lifetime guarantee comes standard with each session depends on where YOU live. However, many providers offer at least twelve months’ worth as part of their standard package deal when purchasing multiple sessions early on.
There are several costs associated with CoolSculpting and other fat reduction procedures. The cost depends on the location where the treatment is performed and the number of treatments that are required.
Some providers offer discounted rates for multiple treatments, while others may charge per session. There may also be additional fees for anesthesia and recovery time.
The cost of CoolSculpting may vary depending on your insurance coverage and if you have to pay out-of-pocket. Many providers offer payment plans to help patients afford the procedure.