Warm weather is finally here and that means it’s time to start planning beach days! But before you pack your beach bag, make sure you know what to wear (and not wear) to the beach. In this article, we’ll give you a few fashion tips so you can enjoy the sun and sand in style.
The Best Beachwear for Your Body Type
Looking for the best beachwear for your body type? We’ve got you covered! From one-piece swimsuits to flowy dresses, here are the best beachwear options for every body type.
If you have a petite frame, look for beachwear that will accentuate your figure. A one-piece swimsuit with ruffles or a colorful print is a great option. You can also try a high-waisted bikini bottom with a cropped tank top.
If you have a curvy figure, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing beachwear. First, look for pieces that will flatter your curves. A bandeau bikini top with high-waisted bottoms is a great option. You can also try a one-piece swimsuit with an empire waist. And don’t forget to bring along a light cover-up, like a sarong or a kimono, to throw on when you want to take a break from the sun. Here you can find the best selection of clothes for the beach- http//:www.itsthebeach.net/!
Beachwear Dos and Don’ts
Whether you’re headed to the beach for a day of fun in the sun or just taking a stroll on the boardwalk, it’s important to dress appropriately. After all, you don’t want to be that person who is underdressed or overdressed for the occasion. Not sure what to wear or not wear to the beach? Here are some dos and don’ts of beachwear to help you out.
• Wear sunscreen! No matter what you’re wearing, it’s important to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. Apply sunscreen before heading outdoors and reapply as needed.
• Opt for light and airy fabrics. When it’s hot outside, you want your clothing to be as comfortable as possible. Stick with light fabrics like cotton that will help keep you cool.
• Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight clothing can be uncomfortable in the heat and may cause you to sweat more. Go for clothing that is loose and allows your skin to breathe.
• Wear a hat and sunglasses. A hat will help keep the sun out of your eyes and off your face, while sunglasses will protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
• Wear dark colors. Dark colors absorb light and heat, which can make you feel even hotter. Stick with light colors that will reflect the light and help keep you cool.
• Wear heavy fabrics. Heavy fabrics like denim or wool can be very uncomfortable in the heat. If you must wear these fabrics, make sure they’re loose-fitting so you don’t overheat.
• Wear high heels. High heels are not only impractical at the beach, but they can also be dangerous on sand or other uneven surfaces. Stick with flat shoes or sandals that are easy to walk in.