This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.. Read more about prince andrew news and let us know what you think.
Following Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s recent civil filing in a New York City federal court alleging that Prince Andrew, Duke of York, one of Queen Elizabeth’s four children, sexually assaulted her several times while she was under the age of 18, the London police have decided to re-examine their file on Prince Andrew.
Jeffrey Epstein’s Case Has Been Reopened Due To Prince Andrew’s Involvement
Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 38, has renewed investigations into her allegations of sexual assault by Prince Andrew and the late notorious billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. Giuffre alleged that the British Prince and his colleagues sexually abused and beat her while she was only 17 years old, alleging that she was a victim of sex trafficking.
Andrew, who is 61 years old, has yet to reply to the most recent complaint. He has previously rejected the allegations, saying that he has no memory of meeting the girl and describing his connection with Jeffrey Epstein as a bad decision.
While awaiting trials on numerous sex trafficking allegations, Jeffrey Epstein died in jail in 2019 at the age of 66. Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick told British radio station LBC on Thursday, Aug. 12, that there is still no ongoing investigation into Prince Andrew. She went on to say that filing a lawsuit against him isn’t completely out of the question: “I am aware that there is a lot more criticism in the media right now, as well as an apparent civil court action in America, and we will, of course, revisit our position.”
When asked about the MET Police’s decision to revive the Andrew investigation, she said, “Absolutely.” It has already been reviewed twice. We’ve collaborated closely with the Child Protective Services (CPS) (Crown Prosecution Service). Of course, we are willing to collaborate with authorities from other countries. We will provide them with every possible help if they request it, within the bounds of the law, of course. I’ve asked my staff to take another look at the content as a consequence of what’s going on. No one is exempt from the law.”
“As the complaint sets out in detail, I was trafficked to him and sexually assaulted by him,” Virginia said in a statement to E! News on Monday, Aug. 9. I’m going to hold Prince Andrew responsible for what he did to me. The wealthy and powerful are not immune from being held accountable for their conduct. I hope that future victims will realize that it is possible to recover one’s life by coming up and seeking justice rather than living in quiet and fear.”
The woman told the BBC that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three times starting when she was 17, remembering that they met at a nightclub in 2001. She claimed that the encounters took place on Epstein’s private Caribbean island, in his New York City mansion, and in the London home of his associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who is currently in jail awaiting trial on her own sex trafficking charges, to which she has pleaded not guilty and has refused to comment on the allegations.
Prince Andrew’s riches, power, position, and connections allowed him to abuse a scared, defenseless girl with no one to defend her twenty years ago, according to the lawsuit. “[Giuffre] was compelled to engage in sexual acts with Prince Andrew during each of the aforementioned incidents by express or implied threats by Epstein, Maxwell, and/or Prince Andrew, and she feared death or physical injury to herself or another, as well as other repercussions for disobeying Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew due to their powerful connections, wealth, and authority.”
All charges are denied by Prince Andrew and the Palace.
“I can definitely, positively assure you that never happened,” Prince Andrew told the BBC in a 2019 interview, adding, “I have no memory of ever meeting this woman, none whatsoever.” He also said that he “unequivocally regrets my ill-judged connection” with sexual predator Epstein.
Andrew stood aside from his royal responsibilities shortly after the interview, and many businesses and charities with which he had previously been involved distanced themselves from him.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Hire Another Employee For Archewell https://t.co/55AOtG0OK2 pic.twitter.com/JQSD7V1q9z Royal Family News: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Hire Another Employee For Archewell
August 13, 2023 — SOS/CTS/HH (@SoapOperaSpy)
Andrew said in a statement at the time, “It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances surrounding my former association with Jeffrey Epstein have become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organizations and charities that I am proud to support.” “As a result, I have asked Her Majesty if I may take a break from public service for the time being, and she has agreed.”
Buckingham Palace has maintained Prince Andrew’s innocence alongside him. After Andrew’s 2019 interview, a palace spokesman informed several publications, “It is categorically denied that The Duke of York had any kind of sexual contact or connection with Virginia Roberts.” “Any assertion to the contrary is untrue and unfounded.”
Make sure you’re up to date on everything that’s going on with the Royal Family at the moment. Return often to this page for all The Royal Family spoilers, news, and updates.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- prince andrew news
- andrew windsor
- prince andrew wife
- prince andrew latest news
- prince andrew