The Citizen by Investment program in St. Kitts and Nevis is one of the most excellent solutions for high-net-worth individuals looking for a cost-effective and quick way to gain second citizenship and passport to travel visa-free. Investors can obtain a second passport from St. Kitts for various reasons, including a powerful passport that allows visa-free entrance to over 100 destinations worldwide, cheap pricing, and a straightforward procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
To be eligible for second citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis, you must:
• You must be a person of exceptional character.
• You must have no felony convictions on your record.
• You must be in good health.
• You should have a substantial personal net worth.
• Second citizenship requirements in St. Kitts
To meet the requirements for St Kitts citizenship by investment, the applicant must:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• A criminal history check is required.
• Bank documents and company references should be used to demonstrate their excellent character.
• Ways of Investment for St. Kitts And Nevis Citizenship by Investment
Sustainable Growth Fund
In 2006, the government of St. Kitts and Nevis established the Sustainable Growth Fund, which allows investors to make a significant contribution to the twin-island nation’s economic and social prosperity.
The fund’s money assists sustainable growth projects in essential sectors such as education, health, infrastructure, tourism and culture, climate change and resilience, and indigenous entrepreneurship promotion.
St. Kitts and Nevis established a new permanent investment fund in April 2018 to replace the interim Hurricane Relief Fund established in the aftermath of the 2017 hurricanes in the Caribbean. Donations to the new Sustainable Growth Fund must meet the following criteria:
• A single candidate receives USD 150,000.
• Spouse: USD 25,000.
• Additional dependents are charged a fee of USD 10,000.
Limited Time Offer: The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis is now giving a reduced donation offer of USD 150,000 (instead of US$195,000) for a family of four. The offer is good until December 31, 2022.
In addition, there are the following due diligence fees:
• USD 7,500: Main applicant’s due diligence.
• Due diligence for dependents above the age of 16 costs USD 4,000.
• Due diligence for a financial sponsor costs USD 4,000.
Purchasing Real Estate
The applicant must invest in government-approved real estate in St. Kitts or Nevis.
Applicants can choose from a variety of pre-approved real estate investment opportunities.
One of the following real estate investment choices must be chosen by the applicant:
• Investing in real estate requires a minimum of $400,000 to be considered self-sufficient (resealable after five years for each principal applicant).
• Investing in real estate requires a minimum of $200,000 to be considered for a loan (resealable after seven years, for each principal applicant).
If you want to travel more freely, St. Kitts and Nevis’ passport provides you visa-free access to over 150 countries worldwide. The country is also regarded as a tax haven in addition to the procedure being inexpensive and straightforward, and you can enroll your entire family for it. St. Kitts And Nevis’ citizenship by investment is the cheapest option available for people who want to get citizenship by investment in a foreign country.